**Estimated production lead time is 6-8 weeks**
Call to get current lead times.
Built Hefty tough to be abused, this bumper can handle the harshest off road terrains and was built with strength and function in mind. Using only the highest grade USA 5052-H34 Aluminum, the 1/4" main body, 3/8" mounting plates, and hardened & sleeved integrated recovery points make this a very strong and very light weight bumper for your Tacoma. The light weight Aluminum series bumpers provide the protection you need without the negative effects on your fuel economy and suspension components of a heavy steel bumper. Yes you can run this bumper without suspension modifications. This Premium bumper uses intricate recessed edges and cutouts for that completely unique design but also keeps the factory aesthetics. The recessed winch mount accepts most winches up to 10,00lbs with standard 10"x4.5" mounting pattern and a non-integrated solenoid. Synthetic winch line is strongly suggested on all Aluminum bumpers. Available for all models for the 2016+ Tacoma
- Made in 5052 H34 1/4" Aluminum from USA.
- Raw Product Weight: 59lbs
- Recessed lighting holes for aftermarket lights (Surface Mount). Give us a call for different lighting options if the color or beam pattern you'd like is not listed.
- Complete bolt on installation (cutting of the stock bumper required).
- Option for bare aluminum (DA Sanded) and prepped for powder coat
- This product ships bare metal and will need to be coated before install
- Powder coating options are available for local installation - please call us for more details
- ***Different hoop styles may interfere with Toyota Safety Sense (TSS). Please call to confirm compatibility.***
Built by skilled craftsmen in Colorado Springs, CO USA
This bumper ships freight only to a business location or can be picked up at a local freight hub. For shipping outside the continental USA please call for a shipping quote prior to order. Shipping costs may vary depending on location. Orders with only a residential address listed will be shipped to the nearest Freight terminal by default. Additional charges may apply prior to shipping.
***For all Canada/International orders please read our Frequently Asked Questions PRIOR TO ORDERING***
Pick-Up and In-Shop Installation is available. Please call for more details. Pick up during normal operating business hours only, no exceptions!
HeftyFab Installation Rating: 4 (drilling/cutting of bumper)
Refunds and Cancellations: All Hefty Fabworks Products are built to order. Once you place an order there are NO Cancellations or refunds. All Sales are Final.
Order Changes: There will be an additional fee added should order be changed once products are in production. That amount will be determined based on change.
Shipping While we attempt to protect our products to the best of our ability for shipping, minor damage, scratches and scuffs can happen and are not covered under warranty. Please see our shipping policy before purchase.